"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see."
~Hebrews 11:1

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Catch-up: January-June 2012

I have been remiss with my blog! However, I do feel I get a pass because since the last time I posted, I have completed growing a tiny human and then gave birth to said tiny human.
I have a TON of pictures of him, of course, but before I get to that, I wanted to share some pictures from before his grand entrance.

These 2 pictures are from the 26 week sonogram on January 4th, 2012.


 Here I am at 30 weeks on January 31st. Once I reached this point, I feel like I just exploded and got so huge in the last 10 weeks.

These next pictures are from February. We ordered the crib and Blake put it together, with Molly's help. :)

 The tree decals are one of my favorite things in the nursery.

 32 weeks. Valentine's Day!

 The next pictures are from my 2 showers that I was blessed with in March! The first one was in Desdemona, hosted by my awesome Aunt Karen at her house. The second was in Lubbock (Wolfforth, technically) at my mom's cousin's party house. Both were so much fun and we received a ton of stuff for Baby G.

Me & one of my best friends from college, Shelly.

The Hagood girls. My aunt Ruthie, cousin Emily, cousin Jessie, me, cousin Maggie, Gran & my mom. Gah, I'm so short. No fair.

My best friend from high school, Reagan. We were pregnant at the same time! She was 2 months behind me.

Me with my mom & Karen

My amazing friend Shanna who drove 2 hours to come see us the night Grayson was born.

Look at all that loot! :) So blessed.

My friend Susan made this awesome cake for my Lubbock shower.

There was a huge chalkboard that everyone signed and wrote a note to the baby. I need to get the picture printed in a large size and get it framed for his room.

36 weeks, March 13th


 Grayson Blake Jackson arrived on Saturday, April 7th, 2012 at 7:13pm. He weighed 6 lbs & 13 oz and was 19 inches long. We had been at the hospital since about 11:45 Friday night and I was in labor for 20 hours.





First bath at home!

Some tummy time

Our new family with my brother Robert & my parents

First time we all went to church. Grayson was 3 weeks old.

May 7th - 1 month old!

 Mother's Day





On Memorial Day weekend, Blake's sister and her family came in from Colorado and we all got together with his oldest brother and his family. Grayson was 7 weeks old.
Camryn, Faith, Tosha (with Grayson in her lap), Carol, Courtney & Kaylee

Later that weekend, I went home and my mom's family all got together at the farm.
Jessie & Emily loving on Grayson.



June 7th - 2 months old!

Smiling in his sleep.


Molly is such a good baby-watcher.

Our friends Paul & Kelley's 2-year-old, Keylee with G.


 June 29th - We went to a Rangers game with our friends, Curt & Nicole. My parents kept Grayson over night for the first time!

We took a tour of the stadium the next morning. It was so cool! This is us in the Rangers' dugout.

After the tour, we decided to drive into Dallas and go to the World Aquarium. This was Blake's first trip there. The rest of us had been there before, but it was still just as fun!


 Sitting "inside" the shark tank. We're such dorks.


No comments:

Post a Comment